A life-saving kit for use in any Electric Vehicle service centre to allow the safe rescue of an unfortunate victim who is electrocuted during a battery disconnection process during the service or repair of a vehicle.
- Insulated 1kV rescue hook
- Class 0 insulating gloves in storage case
- Protective Electrician's Face shield
- Emergency resuscitation instructions to deal with electric shock
- Instructions of how to deal with battery spill
- Neutralising Boric acid powder for Lithium-Ion spills
- Litmus paper pack to check pH neutralisation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.