These newly developed gloves give electrical insulation up to 1,000V and include a tough outer layer to protect the delicate inner latex from damage. These gloves are also tested to give protection from arc flash with an ATPV of 71.6cal/cm2.
- Three-in-one gloves combining dielectric, mechanical and thermal (arc flash) resistance
- Ideal for working on Electric and Hybrid vehicles where strength, flexibility and arc rating are essential in under-bonnet environment
- Manufactured and tested to EN 60903:2003 and IEC 60903:2002
- IEC 61482-1-2 Class 2 Box Test
- ASTM F2675 ATPV 71.6 cal/cm2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.